Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Reveals International Interventions To Dismantle The Political Blockage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Reveals International Interventions To Dismantle The Political Blockage Empty A Deputy Reveals International Interventions To Dismantle The Political Blockage

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 6:02 am

[size=38]A Deputy Reveals International Interventions To Dismantle The Political Blockage
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/18/2022 | 1:33 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The deputy of the coordination framework, Aref Al-Hamami, revealed, on Monday, the existence of international movements and interventions to resolve the political crisis and dismantle the blockage by bringing the views of the different forces closer. It is likely that these interventions will lead to a political agreement on naming the prime minister and forming the government during blessed month of Ramadan .
    . Al-Hamami said in a statement to / the information /, that “the regional and international factor felt the danger of the political blockage facing the political process in Iraq, and its feeling is caused by any negative development that will certainly affect the region, and therefore it sought that countries to intervene in an attempt to bridge the views of the various political forces.
    Al-Hamami suggested that “these interventions will lead to a political agreement regarding the nomination of the prime minister and the formation of the government during the blessed month of Ramadan.”
    He added that "the agreement will make participation in the government according to the electoral weight, while adhering to the political custom on which the political process took place, that the Shiites collectively decide to nominate the prime minister, and an example applies to the Kurdish political forces with regard to naming the president of the republic." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:13 pm