Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Demands For Immediate Implementation Of The Federal Decision On The Region's Oil To End Corr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Demands For Immediate Implementation Of The Federal Decision On The Region's Oil To End Corr Empty Kurdish Demands For Immediate Implementation Of The Federal Decision On The Region's Oil To End Corr

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 6:11 am

[size=38]Kurdish Demands For Immediate Implementation Of The Federal Decision On The Region's Oil To End Corruption
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/08/2022 | 11:33 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The Kurdish politician, Gerges Kolizadeh, demanded, on Sunday, the federal government to implement the Federal Court’s decision regarding the export of Kurdistan region oil immediately to end the crises imposed on the Kurdish people.
    Kolizadeh said in a statement to "The Information", that "the Baghdad government should hurry to implement the federal decision and not to declare and make media promises regarding preventing the sale of Kurdistan oil."
    He added that "restoring the situation to its rightful place will end all unjust decisions against the Kurdish people and will close the doors of crises imposed on the citizens.".
    Kolizadeh explained, "The state of mockery of the lives and lives of employees and citizens in the region by the authority is continuous and deliberate, and the control of the people's power is a systematic case by the rule of all. Work to end this situation.”
    The prominent Kurdish leader, Hoshyar Abdullah, had asked the Minister of Oil not to make a statement on television and to work to implement the decision on the oil of the Kurdistan region to end the control of the Kurdish parties over oil and the capabilities of the people.

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:25 pm