Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The First Comment From The Coordination Framework On The Tripartite Meeting Of Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The First Comment From The Coordination Framework On The Tripartite Meeting Of Erbil Empty The First Comment From The Coordination Framework On The Tripartite Meeting Of Erbil

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 6:46 am

[size=38]The First Comment From The Coordination Framework On The Tripartite Meeting Of Erbil[/size]

2022/05/09 | 2:26 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the State of Law coalition, Wael Al-Rikabi, considered, on Monday, that the meeting of the tripartite coalition in Erbil came after most of its political forces realized that the stage had become embarrassing for all and imposed on them to proceed calmly towards dialogue.
    . Al-Rikabi said in a statement to / the information /, that "the tripartite alliance meeting in Erbil will certainly seek to reach new outputs, except by offering a new initiative or adding paragraphs to the coordination framework initiative," describing "The Erbil meeting came after most of its political forces realized that the stage had become critical for all and imposed on them to proceed quietly towards dialogue to get out of the political crisis."
    He added, "The coordinating framework with all its political forces will accept the concession and accept any addition to the paragraphs of his last initiative, except in one case related to naming the prime minister because it is the entitlement of the component represented by the forces of the framework and the Sadrist movement and a number of deputies consisting of independents and others."
    Al-Rikabi suggested that "the final picture of the political impasse that will result today will become clear after the meetings of Erbil and Baghdad today, the last of which will be held by the framework forces tonight." finished/25pm

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:33 am