Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Secretariat is moving to privatize sections of Agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Secretariat is moving to privatize sections of Agriculture Empty Baghdad Secretariat is moving to privatize sections of Agriculture

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 10:15 am

Baghdad Secretariat is moving to privatize sections of Agriculture

8/18/2014 0:00 

Baghdad Haider virgins 
    intends to Baghdad Municipality to privatize sections of agriculture within four municipal departments affiliates. 
    Associate Director of the Department of Parks and afforestation in honesty Salah Askar said "morning" that the meeting, which was held yesterday included representatives from the Secretary of Baghdad and 14 municipal districts, to promote plans for afforestation streets major public squares and parks, issued recommendations to refer Departments of Agriculture within four municipal departments are: Karrada and Adhamiya and Karkh and Kadhimiya to privatization. 
    adding that the recommendations also included the assignment of developing a number of main streets to those departments and parks public to companies competent world to ensure the increase in size of green and the continued cultivation of roses Seasonal and permanent where over the months of the year. 
    Askar between the idea of hauling those sections to privatization comes in line with the current development in the field of services, especially in developed countries worldwide goal to refer its different sectors to specialized companies, indicating that the Municipality of Baghdad had already fought the experience of privatization of hygiene in two municipalities are Rusafa and Karrada, which have witnessed a positive change to provide services and raise the waste and put the container. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:01 am