Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad Empty The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2022, 5:34 am

[size=46]The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad[/size]
    Iraq
    12:03 - 06-02-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Harim Kamal Agha, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in the Iraqi parliament, and in the presence of a number of members of the bloc, received the Danish Ambassador Steke Polo Beers and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, the two sides touched on the situation in Iraq and the issue of forming a government, in addition to the political blockage that the country suffers from. The Danish ambassador stressed his country's interest in Iraq and the region in general, stressing his country's keenness to support Iraq at the present time, as it had previously supported it in its war against the terrorist organization ISIS.

For the success of the political process, the Danish ambassador stressed the necessity of solving the political problems in Iraq and for the blocs to reach a formula of understanding.

For his part, the head and members of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan parliamentary bloc valued the positive role that Denmark plays in supporting Iraq and its quest for the success of the political process in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm