Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: 90% Of The Atrocities Of The Turkish Incursion Into Kurdistan Have Been Kept Secret

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: 90% Of The Atrocities Of The Turkish Incursion Into Kurdistan Have Been Kept Secret Empty Al-Fateh: 90% Of The Atrocities Of The Turkish Incursion Into Kurdistan Have Been Kept Secret

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2022, 5:41 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh: 90% Of The Atrocities Of The Turkish Incursion Into Kurdistan Have Been Kept Secret
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/17/2022 | 7:03 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad
    The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Uday Abdul-Hadi, confirmed on Friday that 90% of the atrocities of the Turkish incursion into Kurdistan were kept secret.
    In an interview with Al-Information, Abdul-Hadi said, "Dozens of Kurdish villages were destroyed and thousands of simple families were displaced during the continuous Turkish incursion since 2003 until now without stopping. There are even bases, camps, and dozens of concentration points that are similar to military bases armed with various weapons."
    Abdul Hadi added, “90% of the atrocities of the Turkish incursion into Iraqi Kurdistan are far from the media, and there are pressures to prevent them from reaching public opinion for the sake of the interests of forces and parties, pointing out that what is happening in the region is very dangerous, and the repeated bombings and casualties should be a wake-up call for all politicians. in the country".
    He pointed out that "the Kurds are part of the Iraqi people, and we do not accept that their lives be killed by Ankara's weapons or others, stressing that what is happening in Kurdistan is a very dangerous scenario, and the Baghdad government must have a clear voice in response."
    Several areas in the Kurdistan region are subjected to repeated bombardment by Turkish forces, which penetrate great distances deep into the territory under the pretext of fighting the Kurdistan Workers’ Party.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:21 pm