Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The political scene: ambiguity reigns supreme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The political scene: ambiguity reigns supreme Empty The political scene: ambiguity reigns supreme

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 4:58 am

[size=35][size=35]The political scene: ambiguity reigns supreme[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-20 | 04:34

[/size]

Source:

Political developments

Ambiguity pervades the political scene and anticipation of the expected form of the government.

Ambiguity remains the dominant position in the political scene, after the recent steps taken by some parties, while popular circles live in a state of anticipation and waiting for the new government amid questions about its new form.

In the midst of an atmosphere of anticipation in which everyone lives, about the form of the expected government, some believe that the despair reached by the citizen should be a starting point for the political forces to move towards thinking about drawing new mechanisms to form a government, in which the people’s interest is first, and its form is different from the previous one.

But others find no alternative to falling again into the slide of consensus and quotas, to form the new government.

An atmosphere fraught with anxiety and caution over the fluctuations of the political weather hangs over [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is due to the fact that the political process is not designed to repel storms, according to many who asserted that the people have become distrustful of the political process after repeating the experiences of failure and the dangerous decline of the situation.   

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:35 pm