Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Is Negotiating With Baghdad To Support It With Quantities Of Gasoline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Is Negotiating With Baghdad To Support It With Quantities Of Gasoline Empty Kurdistan Is Negotiating With Baghdad To Support It With Quantities Of Gasoline

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:32 am

[size=38]Kurdistan Is Negotiating With Baghdad To Support It With Quantities Of Gasoline
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/29/2022 | 10:18 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region of Iraq is holding talks with the Ministry of Oil to support the region with quantities of gasoline to control the crisis of providing oil derivatives.
    A member of the Natural Resources Committee in the regional parliament, Rebwar Babki, said in an interview seen by "The Information", that "the region has raised taxes imposed on importing gasoline from abroad, which was one of the reasons for its high prices."
    Babki added, "The region supported prices and set them at 800 dinars per liter of gasoline for some specified quantities, in order to reduce the price and control the crisis," noting that "gasoline fuel from the company (Car) was sold before the crisis in stations at an amount of 690 dinars per liter, in addition to to the quantities that were coming from the federal government.”
    And he indicated that "there are attempts to confirm the share of the Kurdistan region allocated by the federal government, as there are ongoing discussions between the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Ministry of Oil to prevent stopping the quantities of gasoline," noting that "the gasoline crisis in the region is currently lighter than before, but it has not been addressed." definitively, and its repercussions are still present to a lesser extent.” finished/25

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 3:35 am