Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: 3 solid international companies confirmed not to apply for new projects in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: 3 solid international companies confirmed not to apply for new projects in Kurdistan Empty Oil: 3 solid international companies confirmed not to apply for new projects in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jul 2022, 7:20 am

Oil: 3 solid international companies confirmed not to apply for new projects in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, the Ministry of Oil issued a clarification regarding the position of international oil companies operating in Kurdistan regarding the Federal Court's decision.
    The ministry said in a statement, "In view of the many questions directed to it by the international and local press regarding the position of the international oil services companies operating in the Kurdistan region, regarding the decision of the Federal Court, we affirm that the companies (Schlumberger, Big Hughes, and Halliburton), which are among the sober international companies in The field of oil services chock, and according to its official addresses to the ministry, it confirmed not to submit to new projects in the Kurdistan region in compliance with the decision of the Federal Court and the directives of the steering committee formed in the Ministry of Oil.
    She indicated that "the above companies are now in the process of liquidating and closing the existing tenders and contracts," stressing that "under this pledge, they do not own a commercial entity or other companies operating in the region, whether with their trademark or for others or on their behalf, and in a manner that does not violate the decision of the distinguished Federal Court. or intersect with the directives of the Ministry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:25 am