Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: National will stand firmly on the side of Abadi in the formation of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari: National will stand firmly on the side of Abadi in the formation of the government Empty Jaafari: National will stand firmly on the side of Abadi in the formation of the government

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Aug 2014, 10:44 am

Jaafari: National will stand firmly on the side of Abadi in the formation of the government

BAGHDAD / obelisk: The head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Friday, he will stand firmly on the side of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi in the formation of the new government, and among that everyone is trying to form a responsible government, embodies where everyone, or the vast majority, and all of them bear responsibility , stressed the need to carry a message of national minister in the next government to build a new Iraq.

And the transfer of Jaafari's office in a press statement received "obelisk" a copy of which, Jaafari was quoted as saying, "The National Alliance has formed a committee of eight individuals carrying out four tasks are: Alliance, and management dialogue within the coalition parties, and the dialogue of the alliance with the brothers the Kurds and the brothers of the year, and in the the same time, the political program, have been meetings with multiple blocks of the brothers of the year, and we hope that dialogue should be open to all of the components without Hristiz dialogue in a group or a particular block, do not stand at a particular block. "

He said al-Jaafari, "We would be interested Almojtmaaat we approach, and that the Iraqi people, in which three Mojtmaaat (Shiite and Sunni, and Kurdish), and other small Mojtmaaat, and this is a fact, and this Almojtmaaat must be represented in all aspects of the state."

He continued, "We focused on the need to carry the minister a message of national in the new government; to build a new Iraq, we do not want to have this diversity in the cabinet reshuffle is a delegate to his party within the government as it is representative of the government in the political reality of Iraq by the nature of his ministry; therefore focus on very high degree of efficiency, and focus on independence in the performance, it is not no shortage affiliation, but we want him to perform independent, and associated cabinet, and is subject to the government and the state, but not from this party or that. "

He pointed out that "the meetings going on, and until yesterday we held a bilateral meeting between the leadership of the National Alliance and the Committee on the dialogue with the blocks, and excellent integrated report came as she met with some factions of the brothers of the year, and my interlocutors, and I got to know their views.

And between al-Jaafari, "Now we're going to get to know the views of closely, and will be meeting with our brothers the Kurds when they call a delegation to this matter, and then seen the National Alliance for what he wants, and Nlaqah between these views; even come up with a combination government of everyone, be the audience where attendance is responsible, nor be present in the government, and speak to the government, as happened in the past. "

"We want a responsible government, which embodies everyone, or the vast majority, and all of them bear the responsibility."

As head of the National Alliance stressed that "the prime minister-designate Haider Abadi is not alone and that the coalition would be appointed, and stands firmly on his side, and we hope our brothers in the rest of the alliances that seem responsive, interactive and well and working together."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:49 pm