Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Immigration counts the number of displaced people in Al-Jada'a and Al-Hol camps

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Immigration counts the number of displaced people in Al-Jada'a and Al-Hol camps Empty The Ministry of Immigration counts the number of displaced people in Al-Jada'a and Al-Hol camps

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jul 2022, 5:15 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Immigration counts the number of displaced people in Al-Jada'a and Al-Hol camps[/size]
    Iraq
    11:33 - 07-26-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement counted the number of displaced people in Al-Jada'a and Al-Hol camps, while indicating that 300 families have been returned from Al-Jada'a camp to their areas.
    Deputy Minister of Immigration Karim Al-Nouri said that "Al-Jada'a camp is divided into two (Jada'a 1) and (Jada'a 2), as the first includes families displaced from al-Hol, which numbered 603 families, stressing that "300 families were returned to their homes after Completing the security check and coordinating with their families and notables.
    He added that "the Ministry of Immigration's tasks are limited to relief and shelter and has nothing to do with security procedures and security checks for families," noting that "the ministry has an intention to end the file of the displaced."
    He continued, "The ministry closed, during the period of the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, 50 camps, and only 26 camps remained in the Kurdistan region," explaining that "
    He pointed out that "Al-Hol camp includes 70,000 displaced people from all countries of the world, including 29,000 Iraqis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:08 am