Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades Empty Finance approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2022, 5:20 am

Finance approves the creation of more than 39,000 job grades

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Finance approved the creation of more than 39,000 job levels within the Ministry of Health and its departments.
    And the ministry’s letter addressed to the Ministry of Health stated, “Approval was obtained (as far as events are concerned) to create (39,108) job grades within the vocabulary of the owners of your ministry’s center and departments in the governorates to appoint graduates with medical and health professions and the prevailing who are covered by the Medical Graduation Law No. (6) of 2000 The rate and as indicated in the attached table after excluding (879) degrees and job title for the purpose of their appointment within the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and its affiliated formations based on what was stated in paragraph 2 of the above-mentioned decision with its financial costs for the purpose of speedy coordination with the Federal Public Service Council for the purpose of enabling the Council to: Release appointments to those covered by the above law.
    She added, "The accounting department will be provided later with detailed tables that include the triple name, degree, job title and its financial costs with the number and date of the appointment order and the number and date of the commencement order."

300 . views
    Added 08/10/2022 - 8:52 PM
    Update 08/11/2022 - 12:53 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:03 pm