Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September Empty Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:32 am

Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September

Author: HH, SSJ 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 
    I decided Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, on Monday, lifting the tenth meeting of the parliamentary session the third to the second month of next September, while stressing that the meeting witnessed postpone the vote on the Standing Committees and discuss the incident Spyker session independent attended the sole survivor and families of the victims, and hosting the Ministers of Commerce and Housing and Construction on displaced .
     A parliamentary source said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The House of Representatives Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, decided to raise the tenth session of the third parliamentary session, which was held today, to be held on Tuesday, (the second of the month of September 2014)," noting that "the meeting saw postpone the vote on the formation of the standing committees. "
    The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The session also saw the allocation of a separate meeting to discuss the incident Base Speicher attended the sole survivor of the incident and the sole survivor of them and the families of the victims," ​​noting that "The session saw the hosting of the Ministers of Commerce and Housing and Construction to discuss the issue of displaced persons."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September Empty Re: Parliament lifted its second to the tenth of September

Post by mochasmom Mon 25 Aug 2014, 6:38 pm

Well that says 10th session, still on the 2nd...who's on first?

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:10 pm