Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

25% of the budget and participation led by the army and the resignation of the government if it wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

25% of the budget and participation led by the army and the resignation of the government if it wit Empty 25% of the budget and participation led by the army and the resignation of the government if it wit

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 5:56 am

25% of the budget and participation led by the army and the resignation of the government if it withdrew the most important demands of the Kurds Kurdistan

Erbil-Iraq-Presse -27 August / August: Sources close to the delegation negotiating Kurdish, on Monday, for the most important demands of the Kurdistan region in the paper submitted to the Prime Minister-designate table Haider Abadi as conditions for entry in the formation of the next government.

The sources said that "the most important conditions put forward in the negotiating stolen Kurds, is that the allocation of 25 percent of the general budget of the province and participating officers Kurds in the General Command of the Armed Forces, and the resignation of the government if the Kurds walked out of them."

Sources confirm that close, "the Kurdish leadership, recommended delegation negotiating to move according to the paper, which unanimously approved by the leaders of the region and the emphasis on the government program Batarh constitutional democratic."

This has been a member of the delegation negotiating Kurdish Roustaa Zana said in a statement reported L / Iraq Presse /, "The National Alliance did not respond, so far, on the propositions made ​​by the delegation of the Kurdistan negotiator or program provides the new government."

He Roustaa that "the negotiating team will continue his meetings with other political blocs and negotiations with the leaders of the Kurdistan Alliance as part of the formation of the government," Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:35 pm