Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq decrease to 8 million dollars in 3 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq decrease to 8 million dollars in 3 days Empty Sales of the Central Bank of Iraq decrease to 8 million dollars in 3 days

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Time: 10/10/2022 

{Economic: Al Furat News} Central Bank of Iraq sales fell to $8 million during the month of October. According to a financial expert

Salah Nuri told Al-Furat News that: "The Central Bank's dollar sales through the currency auction window depend on the requests submitted by the banks, as well as from its goals, which were previously mentioned by the former bank governor, is to withdraw the block of cash in Iraqi dinars."
    He added, "Where his sales for the days (9,6,5) for this month increased by (7-8) million dollars, while today it rose by (2) million dollars compared to yesterday (9/10)."
    "As for the rise in the exchange rate in the market, it indicates a rise as a result of the speculative policy by banks and transfer and banking companies, and it certainly affects the rise in the prices of imported goods," Nouri added.
    And he indicated, "The central bank is able to maintain dollar sales in a way that curbs the rise in the extreme exchange rate."
    On Monday, an Iraqi government official suggested that the exchange rate of the US dollar against the dinar would continue to rise as a result of the decrease in cash sales at the Central Bank auction.
    The exchange rates of the dollar rose against the Iraqi dinar, bringing the prices on the Central Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad this morning to 148,250 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars.   
    Cash sales at the Central Bank auction fell today, Monday, to reach 4.500 million dollars, compared to Thursday, which amounted to more than 42 million dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 pm