Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bafel Talabani: Despite all the conspiracies, our will was not undermined and we won the position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bafel Talabani: Despite all the conspiracies, our will was not undermined and we won the position   Empty Bafel Talabani: Despite all the conspiracies, our will was not undermined and we won the position

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Oct 2022, 6:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Bafel Talabani: Despite all the conspiracies, our will was not undermined and we won the position  [/size]

[size=45]Journalist: Sajjad Shankali
    Sajjad Shankali quoted, on the authority of a statement published on the official website of the Patriotic Union, after the announcement of winning the post of President of the Republic, this evening, Thursday, Bafel Talabani, the co-chair of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, sent a message to the Kurdistan people, and this is what was stated in the text of the message.

“Oh, the people of Kurdistan
    Finally, your party, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, won the political process in Iraq, and despite all the conspiracies and plots, its will was not undermined and it insisted on its national decision.
    Gaining the confidence of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and electing the politician and activist, the beginnings of the establishment of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mr. Dr. Abdul Latif Rashid as president of the Federal Republic of Iraq was a victory for the will of the people, the political process and the national union. With my warm congratulations to him, I am confident that, based on the past, he will have a role in political and national issues and organizational work, he will succeed in this new and fateful task in implementing national and constitutional tasks.
    Here, we make it clear to everyone that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, as before, will protect the rights of all nationalities and components in the country. We will be on the front lines to provide services and protect the constitutional rights of our people. We will continue our endeavors to enhance harmony and unity between the parties in order to enhance the status of the region and provide more services to our dear fans.
    Finally, the Kurdish people and Iraq won in this important and fateful process, and despite our different colors, voices, and orientations, we have one task, which is to protect the unity of the Kurdish family and our unity in the center.
    In conclusion, I would like to thank the team of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and its leadership, who have supported us during the last period, as well as our partners in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm