Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi: The current parliamentary session will focus on approving legislation that serves the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi: The current parliamentary session will focus on approving legislation that serves the  Empty Al-Mandalawi: The current parliamentary session will focus on approving legislation that serves the

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Oct 2022, 7:05 am

Al-Mandalawi: The current parliamentary session will focus on approving legislation that serves the citizen and combats all forms of corruption
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 23, 2022

Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, received in his office today, Sunday 23rd, Claudio Cordini, Deputy Head of the UNAMI Mission for Political Affairs.
    Al-Mandalawi stressed that the current parliamentary session will focus on approving legislation that serves the citizen and ensures that his basic requirements are met, such as increasing the allocations of service projects, the social welfare network, poverty reduction programs and economic development projects, as well as working hard to detect and combat all forms of corruption in coordination with regulatory institutions.
    The First Deputy said: The endeavor to bring about growth, development, provide a service or complete a project will face great obstacles unless the rampant corruption in the joints of the state is eliminated, and this matter needs to redouble the efforts of all relevant authorities, especially the legislative and judicial authority, integrity and the Supreme Court

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:56 pm