Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Senate Nineveh: Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian merchants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Senate Nineveh: Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian merchants Empty Senate Nineveh: Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian merchants

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31/08/2014 13:18

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: A member of the Senate of Nineveh Sheikh Mohammed Diab Albu, Sunday, that the terrorist organization Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian traders, as demanded security forces in cooperation with tribal elders to retrieve Iraqi captives.
    Said Abu Diab's "Tomorrow's Press," said that "elements of the terrorist organization Daash 150 Iraqi woman were taken to the village of Kojo south of Sinjar, west of Mosul, and they Bouapahen to dealers across Surin market tenderness reality on the Iraqi-Syrian border."
    Abu Diab and demanded the security forces and all the yacht, defense and interior to "cooperate with the clan elders in order to retrieve Iraqi captives."
    He announced Senator Nineveh ivory Albu Mohammed, earlier, for enabling Brigades "revenge shrines" to retrieve a number of women after the oldest terrorist organization Daash sold in the market for my neighborhood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Senate Nineveh: Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian merchants Empty Re: Senate Nineveh: Daash sold 150 Iraqi woman to Syrian merchants

Post by wciappetta Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:10 pm

somebody should put a poll up on whitehouse.gov asking the president if he intends to stand idly by and let Iraqi women be sold into slavery any further ? .... I'd be really curious as to the results of that poll...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:02 am