Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daily Mail" published the story of an Iraqi girl Daash sold in the market Sbaya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daily Mail" published the story of an Iraqi girl Daash sold in the market Sbaya Empty Daily Mail" published the story of an Iraqi girl Daash sold in the market Sbaya

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:22 am

Daily Mail" published the story of an Iraqi girl Daash sold in the market Sbaya

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    <:figcaption>
    13-10-2014 01:33 AM

Managed Iraqi girl at the age of 15 years to escape to Turkey after being sold to organize 'Daash' in the market captives (slaves) to the two men circumvented them to be able to escape, and then began to testify that reveals the magnitude of the tragedy experienced by the exposed women and girls who have fallen in the hands of the fighters 'Daash'. 
     According to the girl who made reservations newspaper 'Daily Mail' British name in order to preserve her family's life, it is only one among hundreds of women and girls from the sect Alosideh who managed fighters 'Daash' of the abduction of the Mountains 'Sinjar' northern Iraq in August last .
     The fighters 'Daash' managed to abduction of hundreds of women and girls trafficked immediately to their strongholds, with women survivors reported that many of them were raped, including the girl child up to the age of five years only.
     She recounted the girl survivor of the fighters 'Daash' and the 15-year-old horror story of what happened to her, where she says that her father and brothers male all disappeared and do not know the fate of any of them, but Hqiktaha both are Vmasalta in the hands of 'Daash', while she was able to bravely rare drop from men who were Echttafunha.
     She says it was first transferred to a prison in the town of 'Afar' nearby, where it remained there with many of the girls and other women even began air strikes American sites 'Daash', where gunmen Bnqhin to the city of Mosul after it, and that turned out to be one of the largest strongholds 'Daash', then later moved the girl to live in a house Jabra Syrian city of Raqqa.
     She said the girl, her back bent: 'They took many of the girls to Syria to sold there.' She added: 'was being sold in Syria. I stayed about five days with Hqiguetai, then sold one of the Hqiguetai person returned to Mosul, again, while I stayed in Syria '.
     And pursuing the girl: 'in the city of Raqqa married a Palestinian man, and then you shoot him after he got the weapon from the owner of the house, which was damaged due to the takeover of the gunmen at his house.'
     Managed the girl from running away from home - according to the movement by the newspaper 'Daily Mail' British-, but they were not known in the city of Raqqa only one place, a house in which she was held in which for the first time with the other girls, so I went there, but the gunmen returned detention again, and then sold it to a fighter Arabic bought versus thousand dollars only.
     The girl says that the fighter, who bought it told her that he would change the name to 'Abeer' do not even recognize them and her mother, also asked them to embrace Islam even marry her, adding: 'refused to convert to Islam then, so I fled. "
     And about how to escape from the hands of the Arab fighter second, says: 'narcotic powder and put him and his friends in the tea, Fanahaaroa asleep, and I will delight escaped from the house.'
     After escaping for a second time from the home of the Arab fighter, the girl says she was lucky, where they found a man driven to Turkey to meet there with her brother, who managed to escape from the 'Sinjar' before it reaches the hands of the 'Daash'.
     The girl says that her brother had borrowed the amount of two thousand dollars and paid a smuggler to the Baaadthma back to northern Iraq, where she currently resides in the Kurdish city of Dohuk, which is now inhabited by hundreds of families Alosideh that escaped from the hands of 'Daash'.

The survivor of this girl 'Daash' story is one of hundreds who are sold and Tdaohin between combatants, in the time of the killing of hundreds of men Alosideh members of the community, a minority living hundreds of years ago in northern Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:59 am