Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sako telegraphs to the Sudanese: If your program is realized, it will lead to a major renaissance fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sako telegraphs to the Sudanese: If your program is realized, it will lead to a major renaissance fo Empty Sako telegraphs to the Sudanese: If your program is realized, it will lead to a major renaissance fo

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Sako telegraphs to the Sudanese: If your program is realized, it will lead to a major renaissance for Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-29 | 04:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, Patriarch Cardinal Louis Raphael Sako sent a congratulatory message to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani after assuming his duties as Prime Minister of Iraq.

Sako said in the text of his message: "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, I extend from your country my congratulations on the occasion of your selection as prime minister of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the parliament's granting of confidence to your government."

He continued, "I wish your state to fully comply with the ministerial program that you pledged, and that priority be given to the homeland and the citizen, as you mentioned. As for religion, it remains in the hearts of believers and the expression of worship in the homes of God, and not to use it as a cover for extremism, hatred, violence, corruption, and the appropriation of public and private money, and weapons." The one who escapes, added, “It is also not permissible to use religious texts to attack and slander!”

Sako added, "Mr. President, your program, if achieved, will lead to a major renaissance for Iraq, at the economic, service, educational and health levels, and will mark your history."

He pointed out that "citizens who have suffered from injustice, poverty and famine are waiting for rights and a decent life, and when they do not find them in their country, they look for them in another."

He pointed out, "The path of reform and addressing crises is through responsible and courageous dialogue, not unilateralism and breaking wills. We wish you success and success, and our dear country has peace, stability and prosperity."

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:20 am