Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Erbil agree to solve financial and administrative problems related to the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Erbil agree to solve financial and administrative problems related to the ration card  Empty Baghdad and Erbil agree to solve financial and administrative problems related to the ration card

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:20 am

Baghdad and Erbil agree to solve financial and administrative problems related to the ration card 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Federal Ministry of Trade agreed with its counterpart in the Kurdistan region to solve the financial and administrative problems in the ration card file. 
    The Director General of Trade in the Kurdistan Region, Nawzad Kamel Mahmoud, said in a statement reported by the official newspaper that "there is a memorandum of understanding signed between the two ministries, which included several paragraphs, including sending the amounts and deposits obtained from the sale of food basket items from food agents in Kurdistan to the General Company for Foodstuff Trade in Baghdad". 
    Mahmoud added, "The paragraphs also provided for the General Company for Foodstuffs to include the employees of the company's branches in the districts of Kurdistan with material rewards, support and all kinds of assistance in accordance with the regulations and instructions in force, as well as facilitating the affairs of citizens and the access of materials to agents." 
     He pointed out that "the memorandum included the supervision of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade in Baghdad on the loading and delivery of foodstuffs and flour to citizens, transportation fees and delivery of materials to stores, as well as the restoration of food stores.

Views 87
    Added 10/31/2022 - 9:56 AM
    Update 10/31/2022 - 1:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am