Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banks and banks banned from the currency auction after they were suspected of being involved in loot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banks and banks banned from the currency auction after they were suspected of being involved in loot Empty Banks and banks banned from the currency auction after they were suspected of being involved in loot

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Nov 2022, 6:32 am

[size=38]Banks and banks banned from the currency auction after they were suspected of being involved in looting tax money[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 3, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Sources, 11-03-2022, revealed security and security decisions to stop the Middle East banks, Al-Ansari and Al-Haqed from dealing in the currency auction against the background of precautionary measures regarding the file of looting tax deposits.
    According to the information, this measure was taken, after it was proven that these banks, in agreement with the Central Bank, withdrew their balances, to remove their funds from any legal procedures related to involvement in the looting of tax funds.
    He directed the Central Bank to seize the funds of family members accused of stealing tax deposits.
    The Iraqi politician, Adnan Al-Zarfi, revealed the refusal of the concerned government agencies to sign with a European company specialized in financial auditing, despite the availability of four solid international companies, as the finance refused to sign with one of them for special reasons. He added: If the contracting process had taken place, the tax deposits, amounting to 3.7 trillion dinars, would not have been looted!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:44 am