Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic: The issue of water scarcity in the country should be given a top prio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic: The issue of water scarcity in the country should be given a top prio Empty The President of the Republic: The issue of water scarcity in the country should be given a top prio

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2022, 6:36 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic: The issue of water scarcity in the country should be given a top priority[/size]
    Iraq
    14:16 - 11-04-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    His Excellency, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, stressed the need to attach the utmost importance to the issue of water scarcity in the country, and alert public opinion to its seriousness, and the importance of moving forward towards finding appropriate and realistic solutions to this problem.
    This came during a speech by His Excellency President Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid at the (Bahr Al Uloom Forum for Dialogue) within the activities of the "Iraq's Thirst" project, today, Friday, November 4, 2022.
    The following is the text of the speech:
    “In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    , Mr. Ibrahim Bahr Al Uloom, Respected
    Ladies and Gentlemen
    , Peace, Mercy and Blessings of God be upon you, and good morning.”
    I am pleased to extend my sincere congratulations to all the brothers working in (Bahr Al Uloom Forum for Dialogue) for their distinguished efforts in alerting public opinion to the seriousness of the water scarcity that Iraq suffers from in a way that causes real concern in all of Iraq, as well as for their scientific proposals that work to find appropriate solutions And the realism of the problem of water shortage.
    I would also like to thank the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) for their active contribution in this important field; Which comes from their awareness of the importance of water security in the lives of peoples.
    I thank the Iraqi government for their interest in this regard, especially the Ministry of Water Resources and the Ministry of Environment.
    Attending the project’s activities is a priority for me despite my preoccupations and my associations that you all know, but participation in these forums is essential to give the topic the importance it deserves, and to encourage those interested in water affairs to do everything they can in order to make maximum efforts to solve this chronic problem, especially in Iraq. .
    I gave some information and some articles that I had to my brother, Dr. Bahr Al-Ulum, some documents, and my overall perception of developing the water resources management in Iraq and improving the water situation.
    Finally, I wish your meeting all success and success, and I am personally ready, with the Presidency of the Republic and its cadres, to support all activities regarding water scarcity and improving the water situation in Iraq, and we hope that we will succeed in it.
    I am sure that the Ministry of Water Resources has a set of proposals and projects to improve the water situation in Iraq.
    Thank you and peace be upon you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:26 pm