Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration: a mechanism has been developed with a new vision in line with the government's vision a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration: a mechanism has been developed with a new vision in line with the government's vision a Empty Immigration: a mechanism has been developed with a new vision in line with the government's vision a

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 4:40 am

[size=46]Immigration: a mechanism has been developed with a new vision in line with the government's vision and program[/size]
    Iraq
    12:06 - 10-11-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement announced the submission of a new vision to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, regarding the displaced.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ali Abbas Jahangir, said that "the ministry has developed a mechanism with a new vision that is compatible with the government's vision and program, in which it included the general lines and defined the tasks and responsibilities of the supporting and partner agencies and presented them to the Prime Minister, and it will be subject to discussion before its adoption, and in light of this work is commenced." ".
    Jahangir added that "the file of the displaced is large and includes problems and challenges of return, which should be removed so that people can return to their areas in cooperation with government institutions and security and judicial bodies," stressing that "the return process should not take place randomly and without study."
    He stressed, "The ministry is continuing to work on the file of the displaced, and it has projects and programs whose results can appear in a short period of time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:43 am