Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior discusses prospects for joint cooperation with the ambassadors of three cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior discusses prospects for joint cooperation with the ambassadors of three cou Empty The Minister of Interior discusses prospects for joint cooperation with the ambassadors of three cou

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:40 am

[size=35][size=35]The Minister of Interior discusses prospects for joint cooperation with the ambassadors of three countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-19 | 04:38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, Interior Minister Abdul Amir Al-Shammari discussed prospects for joint cooperation during his meeting with the ambassadors of Syria, Kuwait and Croatia.

Al-Shammari's media office mentioned in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url], that "The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, met ambassadors[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I have[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The statement

added that "the minister discussed with his guests the promotion of joint coordination and the development of bilateral relations, as well as the prospects for cooperation in the security fields between the Iraqi Ministry of Interior and the ministries of the concerned countries."

The ambassadors appreciated, according to the statement, "the efforts of the Ministry of Interior to enhance security and stability in various regions of the country and its constant endeavor to consolidate relations with neighboring and friendly countries, in a way that serves common interests."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am