Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies  Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: The Council of Representatives, on Wednesday, in the presence of its 182 deputies and headed by Saleem al-Jubouri and headed by Saleem al-Jubouri, as will be discussed in the presence of the victims of Spyker and Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi Agency and a number of security leaders.
    A parliamentary source said for "tomorrow's Press," "The House of Representatives held today, its emergency special discussion of the issue of Base Speicher, headed by Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 182 deputies and a number of security leaders, most notably Secretary of Defense Agency Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and a spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Qasim Atta. "
    The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki did not attend the session."
    Arrived and Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi Agency and a spokesman for the Office of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces team Qassim Atta and media advisor to the Ministry of Defense Mohammed al-Askari team, Wednesday, to the parliament building to attend a special meeting to discuss the issue of "Spyker".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:24 am