Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the absence of 83 deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the absence of 83 deputies Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the absence of 83 deputies

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 4:38 am

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of Jubouri and the absence of 83 deputies

The Presidency of the Parliament

Author: Editor: br reporter: ms

08/05/2014 12:11

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: House of Representatives held its assessments, on Tuesday, to discuss the budget and how approval headed Jubouri and the absence of 83 deputies.
    The reporter said, "Tomorrow's Press," The meeting of the Council of Representatives and after, was delayed for half an hour, asked Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salim al-entry to the hall of the parliament session was held in the presence of 245 deputies with 83 deputies absent.
    He added that the meeting, according to leaks from the House of Representatives will not be put forward the names of the committee, which is scheduled to pose to discuss budget issues and expenses.
    It is noteworthy that the state budget for the current year did not acknowledge until now been sent to the government since late last year to former House have not been included on the agenda, while the Presidency was delayed earlier in the inclusion due to the lack of agreement of the political blocs on them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:50 am