Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Musawi Reveals The Fate Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies' Replacements And The Date For Settling Th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Musawi Reveals The Fate Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies' Replacements And The Date For Settling Th Empty Al-Musawi Reveals The Fate Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies' Replacements And The Date For Settling Th

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 6:29 am

Al-Musawi Reveals The Fate Of The Sadrist Bloc's Deputies' Replacements And The Date For Settling The Heads Of Parliamentary Committees
    04/12/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / MP Ahmed Al-Musawi revealed today, Sunday, the fate of the new replacements for the representatives of the Sadrist bloc, while he disclosed the date for settling the heads of parliamentary committees.
    Al-Moussawi said, in an interview with Earth News, that "the new deputies who replaced the resigned Sadrist bloc deputies were distributed to the committees, but until now the names in the parliament have not been read and a vote has been made on their membership in the committees."
    Al-Moussawi added, "This matter was agreed upon within the political blocs, and the representatives were divided among all the existing committees."
    Regarding the election of committee chairmen, Al-Moussawi explained that “after the legislative term recess, a vote will be held on the selection of committee chairmen,” noting that “the committees are working and some of the deputies have joined the committees and are doing their work normally.”
    And he stated that "we are awaiting a vote on the new deputies in the House of Representatives, and then holding elections in the committees to decide on choosing their heads."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm