Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work determines the priority of enacting two laws after the parliament recess

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work determines the priority of enacting two laws after the parliament recess Empty Parliamentary work determines the priority of enacting two laws after the parliament recess

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 6:20 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary work determines the priority of enacting two laws after the parliament recess[/size]
    16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Action Committee identified the priority of enacting two laws after the end of the legislative recess of the House of Representatives, which began today and lasts for one month.
    Committee member Hussein Arab said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, “The committee is taking steps parallel to those of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs regarding the ministry’s reforms, and we are in constant contact with them.”
    He added, "There are two important laws that we will work on enacting in the coming period, and after the end of the legislative recess, which are social security and the law for people with disabilities and child protection."
    Arab stressed that "the legislation of these two laws will constitute a quantum leap in the work of the Ministry of Labor in the next stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm