Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani informs the United States of America of his intention to build strategic partnerships with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani informs the United States of America of his intention to build strategic partnerships with Empty Al-Sudani informs the United States of America of his intention to build strategic partnerships with

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:38 am

[rtl]Al-Sudani informs the United States of America of his intention to build strategic partnerships with [/rtl]
    policy  ,  2022/12/18 09:07  , the number of readings: 138 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani received a phone call from the White House Coordinator for Middle East and North Africa Affairs, Mr. Brett McGurk.

During the call, Mr. McGurk congratulated the Prime Minister on assuming his position, stressing the continued support of the United States for Iraq's stability, security and sovereignty, and President Biden's desire to strengthen strategic bilateral relations.

The Prime Minister stressed that Iraq is a unified, independent and sovereign state, and the priority of his government is to maintain balanced relations and build economic partnerships across the region and the world.

The contact witnessed an agreement between the two sides on the importance of continuing efforts to ensure the permanent defeat of ISIS, and supporting Iraq's regional role in building bridges between the countries of the region.

The Prime Minister affirmed his intention to send a delegation headed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs to Washington to promote the common interests of the two countries under the Strategic Framework Agreement. This will include discussing energy investment in Iraq and combating the effects of climate change.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm