Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament scrutinizes the expenditures of the Food Security Law: Where did it go?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament scrutinizes the expenditures of the Food Security Law: Where did it go? Empty Parliament scrutinizes the expenditures of the Food Security Law: Where did it go?

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 5:19 am

[rtl]Parliament scrutinizes the expenditures of the Food Security Law: Where did it go?[/rtl]

policy  ,  10/01/2023 09:11  , Number of readings: 123 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee revealed the request of the Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources to provide the latter with lists of expenditures from food security funds, while confirming that the committee opened the file of the funds of the Emergency Support Law approved by the previous caretaker government.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Parliamentary Committee, Thaer al-Jubouri, said in a press interview, "The committee sent an official letter to the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources to send the disbursement tables of the Food Security Law."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he continued, "The Agriculture Committee opened the file of emergency support funds with the two ministries to reveal the sources in which the funds were spent."[/rtl]
    [rtl] He pointed out that "the committee also demanded if there were funds that had not yet been spent in the ministries of water resources and agriculture," pointing out that "the book required the two ministries to provide the parliamentary committee with lists of accurate numbers and statistics.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]And the representative of the State of Law coalition, Jassim Al-Moussawi, said in a press interview that “the food security law is one of the doors to wasting public money, which was exploited by the corruption whales in the Al-Kazemi government, noting that “the Iraqi people did not see 10% of the paragraphs and huge financial allocations that were within the law.” ".[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:50 pm