Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The World Bank: The economy of the oil-producing countries will slow down in 2023 and 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The World Bank: The economy of the oil-producing countries will slow down in 2023 and 2024 Empty The World Bank: The economy of the oil-producing countries will slow down in 2023 and 2024

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jan 2023, 6:00 am

[size=30]The World Bank: The economy of the oil-producing countries will slow down in 2023 and 2024

2023-01-11
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, the World Bank expected that the growth rate of oil-producing countries will slow down during the current year 2023, from 6.1% to 3.3%.
    The bank stated in a report that “the growth of the countries of the region will decline during the current years 2023 and the next 2024, to record 3.5% and 2.7%, respectively.”
    Despite the decline in the economic growth of the Arab countries, the bank stated that “Egypt, the UAE and Iraq have the highest economic growth rate among the other Arab countries during the year 2023, as their growth is expected to exceed 4%, while the growth rate of the rest of the Arab countries will decrease to less than from 4%.
    The World Bank suggested that the economic growth rate for Egypt would be 4.5%, the economic growth rate for the UAE would be 4.1%, and the economic growth rate for Iraq would reach 4%.
    He pointed out that “economic growth is likely to decrease for Iraq and the UAE during the year 2024, to reach 2.9% and 2.3% for both countries, respectively, while the economic growth rate for Egypt will rise to 4.8%.
    The World Bank pointed out that “oil-exporting countries obtained unexpected gains thanks to the rise in crude and gas prices and the increase in the volume of production, which was reflected in achieving an increase in gross domestic product at the fastest pace in nearly a decade.”
    According to the bank, “the growth of the Arab oil countries, by themselves, will slow from 6.1% in 2022 to 3.3% this year, and to 2.3% next year.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:15 am