Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy attacks Al-Halbou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy attacks Al-Halbou Empty A deputy attacks Al-Halbou

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 5:37 am

[rtl]A deputy attacks Al-Halbou[/rtl]
    policy  ,  01/17/2023 10:14  , the number of readings: 123 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, confirmed the existence of parliamentary anger towards the actions of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and indicated that these actions are "unacceptable in whole and in detail," referring to the parliament session for tomorrow, which will witness an explicit stance towards the decisions of the President.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Ziyadi said, in an interview with a press agency, that "the actions of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and the dismissal of members of the parliament are totally and completely unacceptable," pointing out that "we will raise this issue during the parliament's session tomorrow, Tuesday."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “The House of Representatives or the Speaker of the House cannot act without the advice of the House of Representatives, given that the internal system is clear and known; that is, the resignation must be presented to the House for a vote on it."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The member of the House of Representatives explained that "there is Parliamentary anger and not a move only as a result of these unacceptable behaviors," noting that "tomorrow we will speak frankly."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:24 am