Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Is Likely To Pass The Budget Law Easily And Easily The Beginning Of Next Month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Is Likely To Pass The Budget Law Easily And Easily The Beginning Of Next Month Empty Deputy Is Likely To Pass The Budget Law Easily And Easily The Beginning Of Next Month

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2023, 5:31 am

Deputy Is Likely To Pass The Budget Law Easily And Easily The Beginning Of Next Month
    On January 23, 2023
    [rtl]The Independent/- A member of the coordination framework, a representative of the State of Law coalition, Thaer Makhaif, confirmed that the general budget for 2023 will soon be approved easily and easily in the House of Representatives, and is likely to be passed at the beginning of next month.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," Makhaif said in a press statement, followed by The Independent . It is currently in the final touches in the parliament before it is sent to parliament for approval,” pointing out that: “even if mistakes or deficiencies are found in it, they will be addressed in the specialized committees of the parliament.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained: “The budget includes two parts, operational by 40% and investment by 60%. And operational will include salaries and ministries' projects, and will contain all contracts approved by the government and ministries, and will deal with most of the backlogs from previous budgets, including the file of disguised unemployment and appointments, and reliance on the local product through reopening factories and establishing others to benefit from them in employment and not importing materials.”/[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm