Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Extending a pipeline to secure drinking water for more than 150,000 people in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Extending a pipeline to secure drinking water for more than 150,000 people in the Kurdistan Region Empty Extending a pipeline to secure drinking water for more than 150,000 people in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:42 am

Extending a pipeline to secure drinking water for more than 150,000 people in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-01 05:01
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Municipalities and Tourism of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Sasan Awni, announced, on Wednesday, the launch of a project to extend a pipe for drinking water from the Dam of "Dirluk" area to more than 150,000 people in Amadiya district, Dohuk Governorate.
    Awni said in a press conference held on the sidelines of the ceremony announcing the project, that the estimated cost of the project amounts to 1.1 billion Iraqi dinars, adding that 200 million dinars of the amount allocated for the project are from the budget of the regional government, and 600,000 dollars were donated by UNICEF.

He added that the project's production capacity is 2,700 cubic meters of water per hour, and the water filtration plant in Amadiya is equipped.
    Awni continued by saying that water is supplied to the station through a carbon steel conveyor pipe with a length of 1240 meters and a width of 900 mm, stressing that the project will secure drinking water for more than 150,000 people living in the area.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:20 pm