Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi: America is blackmailing the government by fabricating the dollar crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi: America is blackmailing the government by fabricating the dollar crisis Empty Al-Karawi: America is blackmailing the government by fabricating the dollar crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 6:15 am

[size=32]Al-Karawi: America is blackmailing the government by fabricating the dollar crisis[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 4 Views
    Conscious / Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the head of the organizing body of the popular movement for the Belt and Road, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, accused the US side of practicing blackmail against the Iraqi government through the dollar crisis.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview reported by the reporter (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA) , that "America is practicing blackmail on the government in an attempt to keep Iraq from signing economic memorandums of understanding with Germany and China."
    He added, "The United States of America is unable to distance Iraq from China, Russia and Iran, and therefore it found the crisis of the dollar's rise as a means of putting pressure on the government."
    He pointed out that "the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar greatly affects the standard of living of the poor and middle classes, and this matter is reflected in the performance of the Sudanese government."
    He called on the national political forces and popular activities to confront the American interventions and pressures that are trying to impose their will and dominance on the Iraqi political decision.”
    The exchange rates of the dollar witnessed a new rise in the local markets.
    The selling price of the dollar was 167,500 dinars per 100 dollars, while the buying price of the dollar was 167,000 dinars per 100 dollars.
    v / g. M
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:47 am