Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: America is blackmailing the Sudanese government, and the federal government's decisions are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: America is blackmailing the Sudanese government, and the federal government's decisions are  Empty Allawi: America is blackmailing the Sudanese government, and the federal government's decisions are

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 6:20 am

Allawi: America is blackmailing the Sudanese government, and the federal government's decisions are deliberate to control Iraq
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]20 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, accused the United States of practicing blackmail against the Sudanese government, indicating that the decisions of the US Federal Reserve are systematic and deliberate to control Iraq.
    Allawi said in a televised interview: “Iraq has to go to sell oil to India, China and other countries in order to obtain dollars urgently and without entering into a crisis, as is happening now.”
    He added, "The rise in dollar prices and the decisions of the US Federal Bank were not accidental and could be elements of pressure against the government."

He pointed out that "Foreign Minister Fouad will visit Washington to discuss the 'dollar' crisis and remove Iraq from Chapter VII with a pledge towards a clear monetary policy to avoid the crisis."
    A member of the House of Representatives, Suhaila Al-Sultani, had warned of America's continued control of the Iraqi economy through its control of the dollar paper, while stressing that the country's survival as a hostage to this situation would diminish its sovereignty.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:56 am