[size=36]The Minister of Labor announces a new package of measures that support the retired segment[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced the launch of a package of measures to support the retirees.
A statement of the Ministry of Labor, of which Mawazine News received a copy, stated that "based on the government program, which was announced by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, a package of measures was launched in support of the retirees segment, and it included the following: 1. Inclusion of retirees with a residential plot of land for non-beneficiaries
2. Disbursement of a reward of 500,000 dinars to the person referred to retirement on the day of his separation from his department
3. Payment of the amount of (cumulative leave) on the day of the dismissal of the person to retire from his department
4. Payment of the end of service reward with the first retirement salary he receives
5. Granting retirees a discount ( 25% on Iraqi Airways (back and forth) annually
6. Granting retirees priority treatment outside Iraq at the expense of the state.
7. Initiate the retirement transaction (six months) prior to the date of referral to ensure that the pension is paid on time.
8. Start issuing the retirement ID before (one month) from the date of dissolution.
9. Not to refrain from handing over the pension salary under the pretext of not paying the pension contributions (if the pensioner has paid them to his department).
10. Simplifying procedures for proving life certificates, in order to avoid stopping the salaries of retirees.
11. Completing the procedures for adding job service, especially for those referred to retirement.
12. Raising the level of retirement formations in the ministries and entities not associated with a ministry and the governorates to the level of divisions, and in the departments to divisions.