Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An example of "deliberate obstruction".. Parliamentary integrity tells a "shocking" story about one

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An example of "deliberate obstruction".. Parliamentary integrity tells a "shocking" story about one  Empty An example of "deliberate obstruction".. Parliamentary integrity tells a "shocking" story about one

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Mar 2023, 1:59 pm

An example of "deliberate obstruction".. Parliamentary integrity tells a "shocking" story about one of Iraq's factories
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 20:21 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ziyad Al-Janabi, considered the suspension of Iraqi factories as a deliberate matter behind which corrupt parties stand, citing the Babylon Chlorine Factory as a clear example of that.
    Al-Janabi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", that "there are corrupt parties that deliberately disrupt several companies and factories belonging to the ministries, including the Babylon Chlorine Factory," noting that "there are two countries that supply us with this substance, and there are those who profit from this issue."
    He explained that "large sums were spent on this factory, and whenever it approaches the stage of announcing its operation, someone sabotages it, and the situation applies to pharmaceutical factories as well, as there is control from the owners of stockpiles that prevents its operation."
    He stressed that "the committee will have a role in following up on this issue," noting that "the citizen bears the mistakes of some ministries, and his salary is burdened by spending sums on buying basic materials for life or medical reviews, although it is within the competence of the state."
    Al-Janabi explained that "one day I asked one of the officials how much is your budget for buying chlorine, he told me that the allocated amount is 400 million dollars and the amount belongs to two merchants," noting that "I previously spent 210 million dollars on it, but it was suspended by an unknown party."
    He stressed that "we have to really monitor the ministries and their work and other departments in order to know where the ministries and provinces spent the allocated funds amid the lack of oversight, but the committee, in cooperation with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, wants to open all oversight matters amid great support and agreement between the committee and the prime minister."

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:47 am