Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq loses (one billion) dollars a month due to the suspension of Kurdistan's exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq loses (one billion) dollars a month due to the suspension of Kurdistan's exports Empty Economist: Iraq loses (one billion) dollars a month due to the suspension of Kurdistan's exports

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 4:42 am

Economist: Iraq loses (one billion) dollars a month due to the suspension of Kurdistan's exports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 2
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, revealed that Iraq lost one billion dollars a month due to the suspension of Kurdistan's oil exports.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a post on Facebook, which I followed (Baghdad Today), that "the continued suspension of oil exports from Kurdistan and Kirkuk means that Iraq is losing a billion dollars a month."
    Al-Marsoumi confirmed earlier that Iraq loses about $25 million per day due to the halt in production in Kurdistan.
    And he indicated that "the rise in the price of Brent crude to $78 is largely related to the decline in oil exports from Kurdistan and Kirkuk."
    He added that exports "were reaching half a million barrels per day, which constituted 0.5% of global oil production."
    He warned that "the halt in exports will lead to a net loss for Iraq of about $25 million per day, because 400,000 barrels per day of Kurdistan's exports are included in the oil revenues in the budget, in addition to slightly less than 100,000 barrels per day of Kirkuk oil exports." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:20 pm