Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shankali reveals the three most prominent obstacles to delaying the passage of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shankali reveals the three most prominent obstacles to delaying the passage of the budget Empty Shankali reveals the three most prominent obstacles to delaying the passage of the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2023, 5:27 am

[size=52]Shankali reveals the three most prominent obstacles to delaying the passage of the budget[/size]
    • Today 13:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    The head of the Health Committee, Representative Majid Shankali, revealed, on Thursday, the three most prominent obstacles to the discussions of passing the budget, indicating that it is very difficult to speculate on the date of approving the law. 

Shankali said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the draft budget law has three issues ahead of it that may take a long time from the discussions, despite the desire of all political forces to speed up its passage." 
    He added, "The first issue is the disagreement of the political forces regarding preparing and voting on a budget for three years, as some forces reject that paragraph." 
     He pointed out that "the second issue is related to the deficit, which reached 64 trillion, which constitutes 33% of the size of the budget, and therefore the discussion will intensify in order to reduce it, even if it is a hypothetical deficit. " 
    Shinkali continued, "The third issue relates to the dispute over the price of a barrel of oil, which was set at $70 a barrel, which some see as a risk and like to reduce it to a lower level, while others see the opposite through the new strategy of OPEC Plus, which reduced oil production in order to maintain a price of more than 90 dollars in the future, “while he indicated that no one can predict a date and time for approving the law.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:13 pm