Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce: Arresting food basket manipulators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce: Arresting food basket manipulators Empty Ministry of Commerce: Arresting food basket manipulators

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2023, 4:02 am

[size=46]Ministry of Commerce: Arresting food basket manipulators[/size]
    Iraq
    00:05 - 2023-04-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Commerce confirmed that the control campaigns resulted in the arrest of those who manipulate the food basket materials, in various governorates, while indicating that it is about to prepare the fourth batch of the basket materials.
    The Director General of the Ministry's Commercial and Financial Control Department, Riyad Al-Moussawi, said in a press statement, "With regard to the preparation of the third food basket, it has been completed by 100%, and we are about to prepare the fourth food basket." He added, "Our oversight teams continue their role in monitoring the processing operations from before agents as well as in local markets.
    Al-Moussawi continued,
    He pointed out, "We continue to combat commercial fraud of various brands, including items of the food basket and the ration ration, to reduce manipulation, lest it lead to an increase in prices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:59 pm