Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce: The food basket is available regularly until the end of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce: The food basket is available regularly until the end of this year Empty Ministry of Commerce: The food basket is available regularly until the end of this year

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2022, 4:56 am

[size=46]Ministry of Commerce: The food basket is available regularly until the end of this year[/size]
    Iraq
    20:38 - 2022-08-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the General Company for Foodstuff Trading clarified the nature of contracts to purchase food basket materials, while confirming that its materials will be available regularly until the end of this year.
    The Director General of the company affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce, Lama Hashem Al-Moussawi, said that "the file of the food basket and its sustainability and support to achieve food security for the country are among the most important priorities of the government and the support of members of the House of Representatives through the legislation of the emergency support law for food security, and all this support greatly contributed to the provision of these materials." .
    Al-Moussawi added, "The emergency support law gave reassurance to the citizen and our company in providing the basket materials until the end of the current year on a regular basis, and with each beginning of the month, the citizen is equipped with materials, and the main factor in achieving food security is providing the required financial allocations and this was achieved through the emergency support law." .
    With regard to the nature of contracts for the provision of food basket materials, Al-Moussawi explained that "the contracts are made through medium-term contracts and are in line with the recommendations of the Financial Supervision Bureau, and the company is keen to make such a contract formula successful that allows flexibility in dealing and provides the appropriate time to complete contracts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:30 pm