Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raisi: The presence of US forces in the region undermines its security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raisi: The presence of US forces in the region undermines its security Empty Raisi: The presence of US forces in the region undermines its security

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2023, 6:33 am

[size=52]Raisi: The presence of US forces in the region undermines its security[/size]
    • Today 09:52

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
     On Tuesday, Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi renewed his demand for the removal of foreign forces from the region, indicating that the presence of these forces threatens the security and stability of countries.
     On the occasion of the Iranian Army Day, Raisi said, "The Iranian army stands as a bulwark against terrorism and defends Iran's interests in the oceans."
     He added, "The Iranian army's message to foreign forces, especially the American forces, is to leave the region as soon as possible," noting that "foreign forces threaten the security of the countries of the region, and it is no secret how the Revolutionary Guards defended the unity and security of the countries of the region."
     He explained that "Iran's enemies should know, especially the Zionist occupation entity, that the smallest movement by them against Iran will be met with an overwhelming response," noting that "any mistake by the occupation entity will result in the destruction of Haifa and Tel Aviv, and this message must have reached them." End 25

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:42 pm