Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture reveals forecasts for the average crops of wheat and barley for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture reveals forecasts for the average crops of wheat and barley for the current year Empty Agriculture reveals forecasts for the average crops of wheat and barley for the current year

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 4:50 am

Agriculture reveals forecasts for the average crops of wheat and barley for the current year
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced that the quantities of wheat and barley that will be harvested will be good, while noting that all requirements have been prepared for marketing.
    The ministry's advisor, Mahdi Damad Al-Qaisi, told (Baghdad Today) that "this season will be good after all the irrigations have provided water for agriculture through rain." ". 
    Al-Qaisi stressed that "the final quantities of the two crops will be announced after completing the marketing process for the Ministry of Commerce." 
    Yesterday, Monday, the Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Diab, announced the contribution of the recent rains in providing the entire weaning irrigation for the winter agricultural season, indicating that the wheat and barley harvest will be with "high yields" this season.
    Diab said to (Baghdad Today) that "the rains contributed to ending our fear of our inability to provide sufficient quantities of wheat and barley, especially in the center and south, because these areas have low rainfall rates, and therefore we need to provide quantities of water from the water storage in which our storage was small, and therefore it was Rain plays a role in providing sufficient water for agriculture. 
    Diab added, "The marshes were flooded with water after they completely dried up last year, and thus the movement there has flourished as a result of the return of the marshes to their former state." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:15 pm