Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Baghdad Today) is investigating the reasons for the resignation of the seven representatives of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Baghdad Today) is investigating the reasons for the resignation of the seven representatives of the Empty (Baghdad Today) is investigating the reasons for the resignation of the seven representatives of the

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2023, 2:15 pm

(Baghdad Today) is investigating the reasons for the resignation of the seven representatives of the regional parliament.. two main reasons
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:0
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    Today, Monday, the resigned member of the Kurdistan Region Parliament, Abdul Sattar Majeed, revealed the reasons for his resignation with the representatives of the Kurdistan Justice Party.
    Majeed told (Baghdad Today), that "7 deputies from the Kurdistan Justice Party in the parliament of the Kurdistan region submitted their resignations today, as a result of not holding the elections for the parliament of the region as scheduled."
    He added, "The Justice Party believes that Parliament does not have a legitimacy as a result of not holding the elections, and also because of the failure to elect a new commission that would supervise the elections professionally and independently."
    Earlier in the day, 7 members of the Kurdistan Parliament announced their resignation in protest of the lack of agreement to hold elections for the region's parliament as scheduled.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:06 am