Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces the export of large quantities of crops to the Gulf and explains the mechanism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces the export of large quantities of crops to the Gulf and explains the mechanism Empty Agriculture announces the export of large quantities of crops to the Gulf and explains the mechanism

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 4:54 am

Agriculture announces the export of large quantities of crops to the Gulf and explains the mechanism for opening imports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Minister of Agriculture, Abbas Jabr Al-Alaywi, clarified the mechanism for opening imports of agricultural crops, while referring to the export of large quantities of local products to the Gulf.
    Al-Alaywi said, in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "agricultural crops vary in their quantities," noting that "some crops are more cultivated at certain times and confined to other seasons."
    He added, "The Ministry of Agriculture adheres to the agricultural calendar in the event that crops are available from local farmers, as we prevent imports from abroad, and if they are scarce, we carry out the import process, and this is related to the calendar and consumer and producer protection."
    And he continued, "The ministry protects the local product so that there is no large surplus and prices are affected, and it also protects the consumer when prices reach higher numbers than specified by opening imports," noting that "Iraq during the current period has abundance for many products that are exported to the Arabian Gulf." ".

Views 69
    Added 05/11/2023 - 10:32 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:48 am