Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture approves the export of pomegranate and eggplant crops to Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture approves the export of pomegranate and eggplant crops to Germany Empty Agriculture approves the export of pomegranate and eggplant crops to Germany

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2019, 2:20 am

Agriculture approves the export of pomegranate and eggplant crops to Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced that it would approve the export of pomegranate and eggplant crops to Germany, after providing them locally.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a statement, “The Economy News” received a copy of it, “The ministry agreed to export locally-supplied crops that exceed daily consumption,” noting that “the ministry, within its strategic plans, is to reach self-sufficiency in agricultural products and the possibility of exporting more than About domestic consumption. "

Al-Nayef added that “Sama Al-Venice Company for General Trade and Transport Ltd. asked the ministry in an official letter of its desire to export the amount of 220 tons of pomegranate and 100 tons of eggplant Iraqi production for 2019 to Germany transit Turkey through the Ibrahim Khalil Iraqi port,” noting that “the ministry is continuing to increase Locally supplied crops. "

On the other hand, Al-Nayef asserted that "the production of paddy received by the Ministry of Commerce has so far exceeded 200,000 tons and is expected more than this number. Therefore, the Iraqi amber will enter within the vocabulary of the ration card for the Iraqi family, and this comes as a result of the efforts of farmers and farmers with support and support from the Ministry of Agriculture." , Pointing out "the possibility of exporting the barley crop as soon as requests are received in it."

The Ministry of Agriculture had previously banned the import of 23 plant and animal items for its abundance locally, in addition to wheat and barley crops.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:53 pm