Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: The budget may see the light next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: The budget may see the light next Saturday Empty Finance Committee: The budget may see the light next Saturday

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2023, 4:43 am

[rtl]Finance Committee: The budget may see the light next Saturday[/rtl]

economy  ,  05/18/2023 10:08  , the number of readings: 198 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament stated that there are controversial articles among the political parties in the general budget law, which have not been voted on, especially those related to the Kurdistan region, noting that it is likely to vote on the bill next Saturday.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said in a press interview that the Finance Committee continued its meeting late last night, to discuss and vote on the articles and paragraphs included in the draft general budget law for the year 2023, and the Meetings will continue today as well.

Cougar indicated that "those controversial articles in the draft law were not voted on, that were postponed for the last days, including the articles related to the Kurdistan region," noting that "the Finance Committee can finish its work next Thursday, and present the budget in the parliament on Saturday for a vote.” on her".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:05 am