Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment Minister Nizar Amidi announces the initiation of the electronic collection system (POS)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment Minister Nizar Amidi announces the initiation of the electronic collection system (POS)  Empty Environment Minister Nizar Amidi announces the initiation of the electronic collection system (POS)

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 11:51 am

[size=46]Environment Minister Nizar Amidi announces the initiation of the electronic collection system (POS) in the concerned departments of the ministry[/size]
    Iraq
    15:31 - 2023-06-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Environment, Eng. Nizar Amidi, announced the actual implementation of the electronic collection system (POS) based on the decision of the Council of Ministers within the trend towards modern technological governance and comprehensive digital transformation.
    The Minister of Environment stated that the administrative and financial team in the Ministry of Environment completed all the preparatory procedures for this system and started activating the electronic collection system in all departments and directorates affiliated to the ministry through the implementation of the electronic payment mechanism (POS) to support the e-government program and enhance resources and collect them within a professional and transparent work, as well as Keeping pace with the development of electronic payment methods.
    Pointing out that the implementation of this system came as an implementation of the government program in order to shift to electronic transactions, collect funds through modern electronic systems, facilitate procedures and provide the best services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm